Colorful Autumn Landscape by Mega Puzzles 1000 pieces

 


This is another Goodwill find from a few weeks ago.  It's called "Colorful Autumn Landscape" and it's part of the Vibrant collection from Mega Puzzles.  This is the first puzzle of this brand we have put together.

It has been in my to-do pile but I was reluctant to start on it because all of the interior pieces have the same shape (two ins and two outs).  I didn't find this out until I opened the box.  I suspected it would be difficult.  I was right; it took us almost 5 days working on and off to finish this which makes it the most difficult puzzle we have finished so far.  It's a nice image, but it was a bear to put together.

This was puzzle number 49 since April 2020.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serene Retreat by Bits and Pieces 1000 pieces