Soccer - Jan Van Haasteren by Ceaco 550 pieces

 


Brand:  Caeco

Title:  Soccer

Artist:  Jan Van Haasteren

Pieces: 550

Size:  18" x 24"

Poster:  No

What I liked:  A fun image and a good quality puzzle.

What I didn't like:  I spent a lot of time searching for where individual pieces went, which was difficult because the image on the box is small so I had to use a magnifying glass.  

I thought there was a missing piece, but I found it under a couch cushion.  It managed to fall into a crack and then migrate about 6" to the underneath the middle of the cushion.  

I no longer sort through pieces while sitting on the couch.  While I was searching for this piece, I also found the piece I thought was missing from the first Dowdle puzzle.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serene Retreat by Bits and Pieces 1000 pieces