Japanese Garden by Hallmark 550 pieces

 


Brand:  Hallmark

Title:  Japanese Garden

Series:  N/A

Artist:  N/A

Number of Pieces:  550

Size:  24" x 18"

Poster included:  No, but an image can be found online easily.

Quality:  Good

  - Missing pieces:  None

  - False Fits:  Yes; we got held up at the start because we had the lower left and upper right corners switched, and some false fits along with it that confused things for a bit.  The image was no help because Goodwill put the prices sticker right over the lower left corner.  I found an image online which was good enough to help us figure out where we screwed up.

  - Sections stay together when moving:  Yes, the fit is good generally

  - Bent or delaminated pieces:  None that I noticed.  The pieces are thick.

  - Uncut pieces:  None

  - Finished puzzle can be picked up by edges:  Yes

  - Image quality:  Acceptable; it looks better at a distance but is soft when you look at up up close

  - Puzzle dust:  None, but this was a Goodwill puzzle and has been put together multiple times probably.

What I liked:  A beautiful image, this was fun to put together.  The pieces are ribbon cut, but are slightly irregular and don't always share corners which I like.  

What I didn't like:  The image on the box required us to look elsewhere for a picture.  Also I was not impressed with Goodwill slapping the price sticker right on top of the image.

This was my first Hallmark puzzle, and I was surprised the quality was better than I expected.  This was another Goodwill pickup.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serene Retreat by Bits and Pieces 1000 pieces