Tiger and Crocodile - Buffalo Games and Puzzles, 500 pc.

 


Brand:  Buffalo Games and Puzzles

Title:  Tiger and Crocodile

Series:  Amazing Nature

Artist:  Unknown

Number of Pieces:  500  (Actually 513, 27 x 19)

Size:  15" x 21.25"

Poster included:  Yes

Quality:

  - Missing pieces:  None

  - Sections stay together when moving:  Sometimes.  I managed to pick up and move a section of 20 pieces.  Some pieces fit better than others, but generally the fit is excellent.

  - Bent or delaminated pieces:  None

  - Uncut pieces:  None

  - Finished puzzle can be picked up by edges:  Yes, if you're careful it can be done.

  - Image Quality:  Excellent

What I liked:  Excellent quality and a fun image to work on.  It took about a day with help from the wife.

What I didn't like:  The image is a little dark in spots.  I'm not a fan of working on portrait style aspect ratios, it's harder on my back to bend over to the top of the puzzle.

There were a number of times I was positive that the piece I was looking for was not there, but it always turned up. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serene Retreat by Bits and Pieces 1000 pieces