Old Martha's Vineyard - Charles Wysocki by Buffalo Games and Puzzles 300 pc.

 


Brand:  Buffalo Games and Puzzles

Title:  Old Martha's Vineyard

Series:  N/A

Artist:  Charles Wysocki

Number of Pieces:  300

Size:  21.25" x 15"

Poster included: Yes

Quality:

  - Missing pieces:  None.  This is my 11th Buffalo Games puzzle, with only 1 having a piece missing.

  - False Fits:  None

  - Sections stay together when moving:  Yes

  - Bent or delaminated pieces:  None

  - Uncut pieces:  None

  - Finished puzzle can be picked up by edges:  Yes

  - Image quality:  Excellent

  - Puzzle dust:  Not noticeable

What I liked:  This was a typical Buffalo Games quality puzzle, which is very good to excellent.  This was a fun puzzle to do; it was a littler harder than the typical 300 piece puzzle, but we still finished easily in one morning.  The tree was more difficult than I expected.  I tried to do it first after completing the edge, which was not very smart.  I'm still learning the best strategy to tackle a specific puzzle.

What I didn't like:  Nothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serene Retreat by Bits and Pieces 1000 pieces