Mr. Swallobark - Charles Wysocki by Buffalo Games and Puzzles 300 pieces

Brand:  Buffalo Games and Puzzles

Series:  Amazing Nature

Title:  Jungle Discovery

Artist:  Charles Wysocki

Pieces:  300 Large pieces

Size:  21.25" x 15"

We are back from our trip, and arrived home to find 15 more puzzles ordered from my new account at Buffalo Games and Puzzles to put in the to-do pile.  I took advantage of their most recent sale and ordered enough puzzles to get free shipping.   This one is left over from my last Amazon purchase and is another 300 piece Charles Wysocki "puzzle snack" from Buffalo Games and Puzzles.

This is the first puzzle I have done since I started this hobby anew to have a missing piece.  I was annoyed because I found it missing early on since it was on the edge.  I sent in their missing piece form and selected a puzzle from their offered list; we'll see if it arrives.  I have mixed feelings about doing this, though I am certain I did not lose the piece.  Regardless I enjoyed this puzzle, and I will continue to order from Buffalo Games and Puzzles.

In the future I will try to embrace the Japanese esthetic of Wabi Sabi when I encounter this situation, and accept the imperfection as an aesthetic value.  Life is not perfect, and it is good to be reminded sometimes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serene Retreat by Bits and Pieces 1000 pieces