Hawkriver Hollow - Charles Wysocki by Buffalo Games and Puzzles 300 pc.

 


Brand: Buffalo Games and Puzzles

Title:  Hawkriver Hollow

Artist:  Charles Wysocki

Pieces:  300 Large pieces

Size:  21.25" x 15"

Poster:  Yes!

What I liked:  I really like Charles Wysocki art.  Pieces fit well and I could easily pick up the final puzzle in one piece holding the edges.  Very easy to assemble, took less than 2 hours probably.  A bargain on sale at $4.95.  A nice, small Buffalo box.

What I didn't like:  A few pieces were not cut completely, or had chads of carboard hanging off the back ripped off another piece.  I don't like the way Buffalo glues their boxes closed, but I have figured out how to deal with it.

After doing the Elephant Family I decided to do something a lot easier, so I chose this from my recently delivered pile of puzzles from Buffalo Games and Puzzles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serene Retreat by Bits and Pieces 1000 pieces