Running With the Pack - Buffalo Games and Puzzles 500 pc

 


Brand:  Buffalo Games and Puzzles    

Title:  Running With the Pack

Series:  Amazing Nature

Artist:  Unknown

Pieces:  500

Size:  21.25" x 15"

Poster:  Full color poster included

What I liked:  Good quality.  Fun and challenging to assemble but not too hard.  I bought this puzzle directly from Buffalo while it was on sale so it was a good value at $4.95.

What I didn't like:  A few pieces were not completely cut and had to be carefully separated.  I had two instances of false fits that slowed me down until I figured out where I messed up.  Putting the wolves together was the hardest part.  The snow was much easier than I expected.

I thought there was a piece missing but found it on the floor.  I think it stuck to my arm while I was leaning over the puzzle and fell off.  I have to remember not to lean on the puzzle while I am working on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serene Retreat by Bits and Pieces 1000 pieces